PetsInsured.co.uk – Competitions
From time to time we will run competitions and giveaways. This page sets out the terms and conditions for competition validity and eligibility.
Unless otherwise stated competitions are only open to residents of the UK & Ireland. Entry is usually via our website or on our social media pages. We do not accept multiple entries (one entry per email address). Extra entries can be earned when competitions include a share to friends option (extra entries can be earned for those that sign up using the shared link provided).
Winners must reply to ‘winner notification’ email and provide required details including delivery address for prize/s to be delivered.
Our competitions may be listed on competition forums and social networks provided the link used goes directly to the correct competition entry page on our website.
Competition terms of entry:
- The promoter is: PetsInsured.co.uk
- To enter the competition, you must be a UK resident and aged 18 or over at the time of entry
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter the competition please complete our newsletter or insurance reminder form.
- The competition runs from 1st September 2019 until 31st October 2019.
- Winner will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries.
- Winners will be notified within 14 days of the competition closing.
- Prize – An Archie & Oscar designer dog or cat bed (choice of sizes).
- No cash prize alternative available.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prizes and select a new winner.
- The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- PetsInsured.co.uk reserves the right to change/withdraw the competition and these terms and conditions of this competition at any time.